It’s Friday again! I really have not kept up with blogging lately due to life getting in the way but I am back at it once again. Today I am linking up with Clare for another Five Things Friday!
I have decided to do this post featuring my favourite things over the past few weeks
(because I have neglected my blog) so here they are!
Five Things Making Me Happy!
1. Beach Days! Travis and I both had Canada Day off work so we went to explore one of the beaches near us with one of his friends. The weather was perfect and I was happy that we got to spend some time outdoors!
2. I got to go visit my family last weekend and I get to go again this weekend as well. I am not so happy about the reason why I am going two weekends in a row (I need a filling on one of my teeth) but I am super excited that I get to go to the island again even if it is only for a couple of days! Travis is coming with me this weekend as well which makes me even more excited!
(I took this picture of a cruise ship we passed while on the ferry)
3. Gifts from the boyfriend! Travis was away for about 3 weeks, working and then he went back home to California and when he came back he had a bunch of treats for me. His parents also bought me a few goodies and I am so blessed to have them all in my life!
4. This cute tea holder I made for all my DavidsTea bags! I found the instructions on how to make it here.
5. Catching up with old friends. When I went home this past weekend I got to catch up with a bunch of girlfriends I had not seen in months! It was as if no time had passed between us and it was great to see them!
That’s all for today! Have a wonderful weekend!