Well it has been almost a month since I have published a blog post so this could also be titled “Back to Blogging” haha!
Anyways! Since it is Friday and I am finally done classes I figured I would hook up with Clare and participate in another Five Things Friday!
Five Things Making Me Happy!
1. I finished my two intersession courses on Monday. I am officially done all my in-class classes at SFU. I still am enrolled in an online course at the moment and that one doesn’t finish until the beginning of August but it is so nice to see the end in sight!
2. My lovely boyfriend comes home on Sunday! Travis has been back home in California for the last two weeks and before that he was in the Okanagan working for 3 days. So technically I saw him for about 12 hours two Sunday’s ago but I am super excited for him to come home to me!
3. City views! I took this one when I was volunteering and I cannot believe how clear the skyline was! The picture doesn’t do it justice!
4. This paint job I did on my nails. I must admit I watched a few youtube videos on how to properly paint your nails and I think I totally nailed it
(get it…nailed it!).
5. Night time walks! I have an obsession with walking right now. I am hoping to start running again soon but there is so much construction around where I live and this has discouraged me a bit. Walking allows me to clear my mind and have some time to myself, which I love!
Five Foods I Ate!
1. Chocolate Coconut Covered Almonds. These are probably my favourite treats! I had Travis’ parents bring them from Costco in the US when the came to visit in the fall and I haven’t had them since. However, last time we made a trip to our local Costco in Burnaby I found them! I was dancing around I was so happy! They are amazingly good! Definetly a must buy every time we go to Costco!
3. Frozen grapes! I had some grapes that were just about too ripe so I popped them in the freezer and had them for a snack before bedtime! The were the perfect “treat” before bed.
4. Random salads. Since the boyfriend has been away for the last two weeks, I have had a hard time cooking for just myself. Salads have been my go to because I can make them as big or small as I want and I can throw almost anything from the fridge into them! This salad had chickpeas, feta, artichokes, cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, and avocado in it. I just put a bit of balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil on it and I was in salad heaven.
6.I know there is only supposed to be 5 things but I had to include a funny picture! The other night I got home from work and was super tired so I decided just to have a grilled cheese for dinner. I guess I forgot about it… the picture explains everything! (I did not eat this haha!)
Hoping everyone has a fantastic weekend!