Happy Friday!!! Today I have many things to be happy for so I will be linking up with Clare for another Five Things Friday Post!
Five Things Making Me Happy!
1. Today is officially the halfway mark through my summer intersession classes. I always loathe only having 6 weeks of classes but I know when they are done I am so happy! I just have to buckle down and study and in 3 weeks, 2 more classes will be completed!
2. Phone chats with far away friends. This week I was able to talk to two of my best friends who do not live in the same province as me. I am so fortunate to have been able to stay in contact with both of them over the years and I cherish their friendships!
3. This sports bra I got for $20! Nike sports bras are my favourite because they suck everything in haha! I found this one at Winners and justified buying it because of the price and because it was a pretty colour!
4. I had some really good workouts this week! The gym is definitely a de-stressor for me!
5. My new phone wallpaper! I haven’t changed my lock screen wallpaper in like a year and now I get a girly surprise every time I unlock my phone!
Five Things I Ate this Week!
1. This week I tried “Tea Pop” from DavidsTea! I got their Sangria tea with some agave added in and it was so delicious!!! I cannot wait to try more of their summer teas!
2. Rice Krispie Squares. I made these for the boyfriend but definitely had a few pieces of my own!
3. Peanut butter! On anything and everything!
4. This yummy breakfast! I mashed garlic, avocado, salt and pepper together and spread it over whole wheat toast. Then I placed a poached egg on top and devoured it!
5. Parmesan crusted lingcod with brown rice and roasted veggies. Healthy and delicious!
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!