Happy Friday! It’s that time of the week again and I am linking up with Clare for another Five Things Friday Post! These past few weeks have been going by so fast and my Friday posts are the only one’s I can seem to keep up with on a regular basis! I definitely need to expand my horizons and make more time for blogging because it is so fun!
Five Things Making Me Happy This Week
1. This article that was being shared on Facebook called 60 Little Tips That Can Change a Girls Life. I love lists and articles like this and this article in particular has some very good ideas in it!
2. I got my haircut! I hadn’t had my haircut since probably November and I was in desperate need of a trim. I ended up having all the dead ends taken off and it is so much healthier than it was before!
3. Catching up with old friends. The girl who cut my hair is actually an old friend I used to dance with on the island. We hadn’t seen each other in a few months and we went to dinner before she cut my hair and it was lovely to catch up with her!
4. Tennis. Travis dragged me to the tennis courts yesterday here at SFU and although I do need to work on my skills, we had a blast! I did not realize how much running you do while playing tennis. No wonder professional tennis players are such incredible athletes!
5. It’s a long weekend! Monday is Victoria Day which means it is a three day weekend! The weather is not supposed to be too promising but I am hoping Monday will be nice because Travis and I want to go on an adventure! We are thinking of biking the seawall if the weather permits!
Five Things I Ate This Week
1. Salmon Lox and Cream Cheese on an English Muffin. I think I have mentioned this before but it is just so tasty!
2. Skinny Thai Noodle Salad from Eats from the Oil Patch. OH MY GOODNESS this salad is amazing! I made it the other day and devoured it in two days. Ps. I have made a few of her recipes and they are all delicious so I highly recommend you check this blog out!
3. Quesada. This restaurant is similar to Chipotle and is located on campus at SFU. Travis and I shared one of their burrito bowls and it was delicious. They make the actual bowl right in front of you and the portions are huge. The owner is also very friendly and this is a huge plus in my books!
4. Frozen Yogurt. Since the weather has taken a turn for the better Travis and I treated ourselves to fro yo one night and we both were in heaven! Travis has a huge sweet tooth and I love frozen treats so we both couldn’t resist!
5. Mini Peanut Butter Cups from Simply Made. My mom introduced me to this website and her recipes are amazing! I did alter this recipe a little bit and I also didn’t have mini muffin cups so I froze the inside and then covered them in the chocolate after. They are the perfect sweet treat!
I hope everyone has had a great week and has an even better weekend!